Freud RTS5000 Stationary Router Table Review
Best Router Table Reviews presents the Freud RTS5000 Stationary Router Table. Considered to be one of the best deals on router tables that you can find in the market. This easy to set up Freud router table includes the Freud’s SH-5 router table fence. The Freud’s SH-5 router table fence has a unique micro-adjustable fence feature that allows adjustments down to .001 for a precise and accurate fence adjustment and definite positioning of out-feed and in-feed fences.
The Freud router table also allows wood workers to worry less about clutter and health concerning issues since this router table has a built in dust collector port that collects all dust and debris making cleaning both your table and work area a breeze, now you can focus more on your woodworking outputs without to worry about the dust.
The 31-1/2 inch by 23-1/2 inch table is made of high pressure laminate and MDF core for premium stability and levelled flatness especially for large wood work projects. The ¾ T-track which is made from aluminum allows you to fit your miter gauges of standard sizes and accessories for your wood working project. The Freud router table has a 9 by 12 aluminum plate that can conquer heavy routers regardless of its weight without sagging. The plates that come along with the Freud router table package are machined for optimum flatness and have an 8 point levelling system perfect for flush fitting. Not only that, the Freud router table is also very comfortable to work with its sturdy 16 gauge steel stand that can be easily adjusted from 32 to 38 inches as a compliment to your usual working height. The stands have rubber leveling feet for a slip free more levelled router table experience.
Freud Router Table Features and Specifications
- The Freud router table has developed a unique micro adjustable fence that can be adjusted even by .001 inch for a precise and accurate fence measurement.
- Built in dust port that fits standard vacuum hoses for a cleaner, dust free work space.
- A large 31 ½ by 23 ½ MDF core laminated table top provides stability for large wood piece tasks.
- 9 inch by 12 inch aluminum insert plates that overcomes heavy routers.
- 8 point levelling system and machined plates for levelled flatness.
- 2 snap down rings and starter pin.
- Freud router table comes with a 16 gauge steel stands which are adjustable from 32 inches to 38 inches for table height accuracy.
- Aluminum T-tracks sizes ¾ that accepts standard miter gauges and fitted accessories.
Freud Router Table Customer Reviews and Ratings
Customers who have bought and tried the Freud RTS5000 Stationary Router Table have posted a mixture of comments about their experience while using the Freud router table. Most of them had mentioned that the router table’s stand is very sturdy and stable which makes their work easier since it does not move too much. Also, the table tops powdered finish is liked by most since it serves as a hold on the wood pieces avoiding it to slip while cutting. The micro adjustable fence hardware is very convenient where you can even easily attach your own or different fences. The customers also find the customer support people from Freud as friendly and very helpful. The only minor troubles for the product that was posted as complaint by customers includes the plate leveling where plates were hard to level at some point and that the screws are hard to insert while assembling the table.